5 star Cape Grace Hotel
• Grading: 5 star
• Location: V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
• Golf info: 20 km, Steenberg Golf Course
• Nightlife: 10/10, Bars/clubs/pubs 5 minutes walk
Each of the luxuriously appointed guestrooms and suites feature a carefully chosen selection of fine furniture, sumptuous fabrics and attention to detail that create an immediate sense of place.
Double-glazed French doors open to scenic views of the international yacht marina, Table Mountain or the buzzing Waterfront harbour. All rooms include a thoughtful variety of delightful details designed to make guests feel at home.
From fragrant fresh flower arrangements to the tasty in-room deli snacks and scented bath and body products. Elegantly styled and generously proportioned, each of the guestrooms is a warm and inviting space in which to relax and enjoy your stay in Cape Town.
Cape Grace offers a variety of superior services and facilities for both leisure and business guests. Experience the award winning contemporary cuisine at the waterfront, where mouth-watering flavour combinations and inspired wine pairings entice all who dine there.
By day Café Bascule is a lively coffee destination and by night, Bascule Bar is the perfect place to ease into the evening, whisky in hand. And for sheer indulgence, African-inspired treatments relax and rejuvenate at the top floor Spa.
All 121 rooms and suites reveal – through French doors – engaging views of the working harbour, passing yachts in the marina and majestic landmark, Table Mountain.
Luxury rooms are beautifully appointed and include a cosy reading area complete with guest’s own book and newspaper selection as well as a mini-deli.
Interleading luxury rooms or two and three bedroom suites are perfect for families. “Refashioning” of all guest rooms and suites during 2008 will ensure that guests enjoy a truly Capetonian experience, with the region’s rich history detailed on bespoke, hand painted fabrics and local artwork and sculptures.
Signal, the restaurant at Cape Grace, provides fusion of culinary indulgence influenced by the classics and unmistakable hints of South African flavour, bringing you cuisine that’s fresh and creative. Set in a sophisticated yet unhurried atmosphere, service is warm and intuitive while innovative menus are complemented by premium local wine selections.
Our progressive food concept encourages guests to dine wherever they choose within the hotel, whether it’s champagne & oysters on the pool terrace overlooking the yacht marina, or an unhurried degustation meal paired with superb wines in your suite. In addition, Food and Beverage Liaisons customise guests’ gastronomic needs by tailor-making gourmet experiences.
Below deck, beside the clear waters of the private marina and beneath the majesty of Table Mountain, is the popular Bascule Whisky, Wine and Cocktail Bar. Here guests can choose from the largest collection of whiskies south of the equator or enjoy a delicious cocktail.
Spa and Wellness
Located on the top floor of the hotel, with panoramas of Table Mountain, the city and yacht marina, the African-inspired Spa is owned and operated by Cape Grace.
• Luxury private transfers within a 10 kilometre radius, including town and local beaches
• Use of the hot spa area with sauna, steam room, mineral spa bath, rain shower and body shower
• Daily Cape Orientation and Wine Presentation
• 24-hour complimentary Internet access in the state-of-the-art Communication Centre
• Lavish full breakfast in Signal, one of the best breakfast venues in town
• Morning tea and coffee with a wake-up call
• Transfers and access to the nearby health club, with fitness classes, squash and tennis courts and a 25 metre indoor heated pool
• Secure parking in private, underground car park
• The 56-foot yacht – Spirit of the Cape, is available for tailor-made charters along the Cape’s magnificent coastline
Showing the single result